Stand out as the expert in your field.
Completing legal directory submissions can be a time consuming process for fee earners, but a well drafted directory submission can make all the difference to the prosperity of your firm. Providing the right information about your practice, and following the research process properly, can lead to the rannkings you deserve, and drive growth to your business.
We count amongst our team ex in-house law firm marketing professionals who, along with our trusted network of legal sector specific providers, can help you navigate the potentially choppy waters of legal directory submissions and make sure you are providing the directories and exactly what they need during the submission and research process.
Our legal directory submissions service includes, but isn’t limited to:
- Maintaining an awareness of research deadlines
- Preparing your firm's submissions to the directories
- Liaising with the directories editorial teams to set up interviews
- Obtaining feedback
We are a law firm growth consultancy with a track record of helping our clients generate business. Before beginning any project, we will have an in-depth Vision Meeting at which we establish your brand, your target market, your goals and everything else that will inform our approach to generating business for you.
"[MLT] excel in customer welfare and ensuring customer satisfaction.I am happy to unhesitatingly recommend the firm" - QC
Everything we do is designed to help your firm grow. By working with us, you will:
- Increase your Turnover by getting more clients.
- Enhance your Brand by putting in place a brand-aligned online presence.
- Increase your Efficiency by pre-qualifying enquiries through the site.
- Future Proof your Firm by attracting better talent, attracting more clients and having a scalable strategy designed to support your firm's growth
Advice & Assistance on Legal Directory Submissions
To learn more about how we can help your firm generate more business online, please complete our online enquiry form here or give us a call on 01413548862 .