Do you know how to make websites really perform? We’re hiring for a Digital Marketing Manager.
- Title: Digital Marketing Manager
- Reports to: Stephen Moore
- Where: Glasgow (Initially Remote)
- Contract type: Permanent, full-time with opportunities for flexible working and condensed work weeks
- Package: Competitive salary based on experience and skill
- Closing date: 5pm, Monday 20th September 2021
- Apply: CV and covering letter to
We have recently been experiencing continued growth and are looking for an enthusiastic colleague with a passion for digital marketing and online business generation to help our clients succeed.
So, what’s the job?
An excellent opportunity for the right, motivated individual to join a business with a unique culture, this role of Digital Marketing Manager will allow you to put your experience to great use and develop your career within an exciting and passionate environment.
Here’s a breakdown of the tasks you can expect to get involved in. It’s not an exhaustive list, but will give you a flavour for the role:-
- Help manage various online marketing campaigns to generate the highest possible number of enquiries from a portfolio of sites
- Implement SEO and digital marketing strategies to ensure sites perform as well as they can do
- Execute conversion rate optimisation improvements to site design where relevant
- Help manage PPC campaigns to boost enquiry numbers at the best possible cost per conversion
- Monitor and report on results from SEO, content marketing, PPC and other types of campaigns with a view to making improvements that will generate increasing returns
- Track trends and roll out improvements to digital campaigns using your own initiative
- Communicate regularly with stakeholders and clients where relevant
What do you need from me?
Drive, character, creativity and attention to detail.
We’re a close-knit, specialist team, and we have some key personal competencies that we look for:-
- Positive attitude, enthusiasm for your work, adaptable and a ‘can do’ mindset.
- Strong initiative and an ability to self-manage
- Commercially minded, with the ability to understand & deliver to business goals/targets, and a desire to do so
- Excellent communication skills
- Sense of humour and skill at general knowledge quizzes (we have an internal league!)
- Passion for internet technologies
- Attention to detail, great project management skills, and eagerness to identify process improvements
- Ability to work to tight deadlines
- 2+ years of SEO experience in a commercial and competitive environment
- Web Design abilities (previous experience with Joomla! and WordPress would be ideal but not essential)
- PPC campaign experience
- Great understanding of SEO and digital marketing generally and what it takes for websites to generate significant levels of enquiries
- Proficiency with relevant online tools, such as Google Analytics, aHrefs, SEMrush and other relevant SEO tools
- Strong knowledge of on-page, off-page and local SEO
- Analytical ability to evaluate the performance of online strategies and to make improvements based on both data and instinct
Great, what do I get in return?
Working with us means you will be rewarded for your expertise, hard work and the results you achieve. Here’s an overview:
- Flexible working patterns, such as a 4-day work week
- Endless opportunities for growth and development
- Brilliant city centre location within a busy, buzzing office
- Opportunities for flexible working
- A competitive salary dependent on experience
I’m in! How do I apply?
Glad to hear!