- Title: Demand Generation Marketing Executive
- Where: Glasgow city centre offices
- Contract type: Permanent, full time role (4 day workweek!)
- Package: Competitive salary based on experience and skill (for full package details, keep scrolling)
- Closing date: Tuesday 25th September 2018
So, what’s the job?
We’re going through a period of growth and are on the hunt for a creative, detail focused and analytical marketer to work on the front line for customers and ourselves. In this role, you’ll have autonomy across a wide range of responsibilities, ranging from creating and implementing demand generation campaigns, through to analysing campaign data and performing ad hoc SEO and Business Intelligence tasks. Here’s a breakdown of the tasks you can expect to get involved in, it’s not an exhaustive list, but will give you a flavour for the role;
- Creation and implementation of campaigns using demand generation software for us, and our clients: this will include execution and planning, data input, email marketing, results analysis and iterative improvements.
- Ongoing analysis and interpretation of campaign performance: you’ll utilise insights and business goals to guide the campaigns, test the results, and implement more targeted efforts using funnel analysis and multi-channel attribution.
- Growing and maintaining a database of B2B leads using various tools, one of which has been crafted and created by our team, whilst assisting the sales teams to ensure maximum conversions.
- Chipping in with ad hoc tasks such as SEO analytics and updates, process improvement projects and working with sales business intelligence, plus others.
What do you need from me?
Drive, character and attention to detail.
We’re a close-knit, friendly team, and we have some key personal competencies that we look for in future team members:
- Positive attitude, enthusiasm for your work, adaptable and a ‘can do’ mindset.
- Strong initiative and an ability to self-manage.
- Commercially minded, with the ability to understand & deliver to business goals/targets, and a desire to do so.
- An amazing communicator who is expert at building relationships with clients and team mates alike.
- Sense of humour and skill at general knowledge quizzes (we have an internal league!).
- Passion for internet technologies, and a desire to learn about areas new to you: you’ll be a quick learner too, with a flair for picking up new tech quickly.
- Ability to keep a cool head during pressured moments and devise quick solutions.
- Attention to detail, great project management skills, and eagerness to identify process improvements.
Key skills & experience:
To allow you to hit the ground running, some of the below would be useful but we hire on the basis of attitude as opposed to skill, so don’t be put off if you are interested but don’t have some of the skills listed:
- An understanding and experience of marketing automation.
- Experience of email marketing generally.
- Experience in a commercial and competitive digital marketing environment (bonus points for agency experience).
- Understanding of the evolving tech driven marketing landscape, and what it takes for a brand to succeed online.
- Proficiency with relevant online tools, such as Google Analytics, aHrefs, other relevant SEO tools and social platforms.
- Strong knowledge of on-page, off-page and local SEO.
- Use of CRM systems: experience with Joomla! and WordPress would be a bonus too.
Bonus points for these:
Not everyone can know everything, so if you’re willing to learn, these aren’t essential:
- An understanding of online business generation in the legal sector.
- Experience within the legal sector, and the nature of their brands.
- HTML, CSS.
- Web Development experience.
- Python for Data Mining.
Great, what do I get in return?
Working with our growing team means you will be rewarded for your expertise, hard work and results you achieve for our customers, here’s an overview:
- Flexible working patterns, such as 4 day workweek.
- Bonus scheme & Company ownership options.
- Competitive salary, dependent on experience.
- Hands on experience and a tailored career development plan.
- 25 days’ holiday (plus bank holidays).
- Matched pension plan.