We have a vacancy for a Legal Content Marketing Assistant, and we need you!
So, what’s the job?
An excellent opportunity for the right motivated individual to join a team with a unique culture. This Legal Content Marketing Assistant role will allow you to put your experience to great use and develop your career within an exciting and passionate environment.
In this role, you’ll have autonomy across a wide range of responsibilities, ranging from creating and implementing legal content campaigns, to instructing and working with our team of legal writers and customers.
Here’s a breakdown of the tasks you can expect to get involved in, it’s not an exhaustive list, but will give you a flavour for the role:
- Managing our legal sector customers’ content delivery on a monthly basis
- Help develop our legal writing team; giving feedback and handling queries
- Creating briefs and instructing our legal writing team
- Writing, editing and sending content to customers to specified deadlines, with correct legal analysis and clear writing style and in line with SEO best practices
- Ensuring content meets the standard required, particularly in terms of editing, formatting and presentation
- Driving forward our production and delivery of “thought-leadership” style content
- Helping in the development of content for new websites
What do you need from me?
Drive, character, creativity and attention to detail.
We’re a close-knit, friendly team, and we have some key personal competencies that we look for in future team members:
- Positive attitude, enthusiasm for your work, adaptable and a ‘can do’ mindset
- Strong initiative and an ability to self-manage
- Excellent communication skills, with the ability to build relationships with customers and teammates alike
- Genuine interest in how legal writing can help our customers succeed online
- Sense of humour and skill at general knowledge quizzes
- Passion for internet technologies and a desire to learn about areas new to you: you’ll be a quick learner too, with a flair for picking up new tech quickly
- Ability to keep a cool head during pressured moments and devise quick solutions
- Attention to detail, great project management skills, and eagerness to identify process improvements
- Ability to work to tight deadlines, both on own initiative and in a team environment
In addition to the above, we are looking for someone with an LLB Degree or equivalent, with at least some demonstration of first-class work.
Bonus points for these:
Not everyone can know everything, so if you’re willing to learn, these aren’t essential:
- Copywriting experience preferred but not essential
- Understanding of SEO
- Understanding of digital marketing
What do I get in return?
Working with our growing team means you will be rewarded for your expertise, hard work and results you achieve for our customers. Here’s an overview:
- Endless opportunities for growth and development
- Brilliant city centre location within a busy, buzzing office
- Opportunities for flexible working
- A competitive salary dependent on experience
How do I apply?
Closing date: Monday 31st January 2022
We look forward to hearing from you.
Moore Legal Technology does not wish to engage Recruitment Agencies at this stage. In the event that speculative CVs are submitted by recruitment agencies, Moore Legal Technology reserves the right to contact these candidates directly and consider them for current/future vacancies without any financial obligation to the recruitment agency in question.