Do you have the drive to help Moore Legal Technology secure our position as one of the UK’s leading law firm growth consultancies?
Job Title: PPC Manager
Primary Location: Glasgow
Reports to: Gavin Ward, Operations Director and Douglas Millar, Head of Customer Success
Closing Date: 5pm, Fri 22nd June 2018
We have recently been experiencing continued growth and are looking for an enthusiastic colleague with a passion for PPC, digital marketing and online business generation to help our law firm customers succeed.
Job description and primary responsibilities
An excellent opportunity for the right, motivated individual to join a team with a unique culture, this role of PPC Manager at Moore Legal Technology will allow you to put your experience to great use and develop your career within an exciting and passionate environment.
In this role, you will:-
- Create and implement PPC strategies to help our customers succeed;
- Execute day-to-day improvements to multiple PPC campaigns consistent with customers’ business objectives and brand;
- Support and drive forward many aspects of our PPC offering;
- Implement and manage paid social campaigns (to a much lesser extent than PPC);
- Monitor and report on results from PPC with a view to making improvements that will increase profit for our customers;
- Communicate regularly with colleagues and our customers to meet our high standards of customer care;
- Track trends, suggest and roll out improvements to PPC campaigns;
- Become an authoritative voice on our blog and social platforms alongside all of our other team members for business development purposes;
- Undertake continued learning and professional development, including attendance of seminars and courses where relevant; and
- Join our team at various customer meetings, training and speaking events.
Required attitude and approach
Having the right attitude will be vital in this role. For us, culture is more important than skill for new employees. We look for individuals who can work with us to help both our customers' businesses and our own business grow. The following are required:-
- Passion for Internet technologies;
- Enthusiasm with every aspect of your work;
- Positive attitude;
- Tenacious mindset, with ability to find innovative solutions to challenges;
- Commercially focused, efficient approach;
- ‘Nothing we can’t handle’ attitude;
- Sense of humour; and
- Desire to achieve and be rewarded for excellent results.
Desired skills and expertise
The expertise below is desired but not strictly essential - all of the following can be learnt but the desire to learn and deliver and be part of an exceptional team is of critical importance:-
- 3+ years of PPC experience in a commercial and competitive environment, ideally with at least 1 year within a digital marketing agency;
- Adwords and Bing Ads certification;
- An understanding of digital marketing and what it takes for a brand to succeed online;
- Strong knowledge of organic SEO would be a bonus;
- Experience with paid social advertising (esp. Facebook and LinkedIn);
- Proficiency with relevant online tools relevant to paid advertising (Adwords, Bing Ads, Google Analytics; Facebook Business Manager, LinkedIn Ads etc);
- High level of numeracy;
- A/B testing;
- Analytical ability to evaluate the performance of online strategies and to make improvements based on both data and instinct;
- Excellent communication skills, both for liaising with customers and our team;
- High level of attention to detail to ensure thoroughness and accuracy with all work produced;
- Ability to judge priorities across various pieces of work and levels of activities;
- An understanding of online business generation in the legal sector;
- Ability to motivate other members of our team during challenging times to keep projects moving forwards for customer accounts;
- Ability to work under pressure to set deadlines; and
- Ability to work on your own, using your own initiative.
Remuneration and benefits
Working with our growing team means you will be rewarded for your expertise, hard work and results you achieve for our customers, including in particular:-
- Competitive salary, dependent on experience;
- Bonus scheme;
- Company ownership options through our Share Incentive Plan;
- Career development plan;
- 25 days’ holiday (plus bank holidays);
- Pension (3% matched);
- Flexible working availability;
- Modern city centre offices; and
- Unlimited amounts of tea and coffee.
About Moore Legal Technology
We specialise in helping our law firm customers use the Internet more effectively to:
- Increase their Turnover;
- Enhance their Brand;
- Improve their Efficiency; and
- Future Proof their Firm.
What makes Moore Legal Technology unique is that most of our team members have a legal sector background - qualified lawyers, legal marketers and law graduates. With a blend of legal and technical expertise that sets us apart from our competitors, our aim is to help law firms to be successful. We have been involved in online marketing since 2003 and our primary focus is always on delivering significant returns on investment for our customers – our entire approach is built around this approach and informed by our experience of what works to generate new business.
Closing Date: 5pm, Fri 22nd June 2018