Do you have the drive to help Moore Legal Technology secure our position as one of the UK’s leading law firm growth consultancies?
Job Title: Account Co-ordinator
Primary Location: Glasgow
Reports to: Dave Kerr, Client Relationship Director
Closing Date: 5pm, Thurs 31 August 2017
We have recently been experiencing continued growth and are looking for an enthusiastic colleague with a passion for online business generation, the legal sector and client relations.
Becoming one of our Account Co-ordinators means you will be at the very hub of our team, in a key client-facing role. We are seeking a driven Account Co-ordinator to:-
- Be the main point of contact for a variety of our law firm clients;
- Build relationships with our key contacts at each law firm client and ensure we are delivering an excellent service to the point where more clients are evangelical about us;
- Plan, manage and execute day-to-day improvements to online business generation campaigns based on clients’ goals and brand positioning.
A great opportunity for the right, motivated individual to acquire a vast amount of experience, you will be responsible for:
- Regular communicating with your client accounts (inc. making phone calls, attending client meetings etc);
- Ensuring smooth communication between all people working on a project for your client accounts;
- Instructing our various teams via our project management tool (Basecamp) for any tasks coming out of client communications;
- Planning, managing and executing clients’ online business generation strategies and campaigns on a day-to-day basis;
- Supporting our Business Development and Operations teams to make things happen on time and on brief;
- Monitoring and reporting on results regularly with a view to making improvements that will help to grow our clients’ firms;
- Communicating regularly with our team and our clients to meet our high standards of client care;
- Tracking trends, suggesting and rolling out improvements to strategies;
- Listening to and engaging with our clients, particularly so that no client ever feels ‘perceived indifference’;
- Knowing our ‘Success Drivers’ and processes inside out to able to ensure that work progresses to meet deadlines, with you knowing the status of any given task on a day-to-day basis; and
- Becoming an authoritative voice on our blog and social platforms alongside all of our other team members for business development purposes.
Required attitude and approach
Having the right attitude will be vital in this role. For us, culture is more important than skill for new employees. We look for individuals who can work with us to help both our clients' businesses and our own business grow. The following are required:-
- Passion for internet technologies;
- Enthusiasm with every aspect of your work;
- Positive attitude;
- Tenacious mindset, with ability to find innovative solutions to challenges;
- Commercially focused, efficient approach;
- ‘Nothing we can’t handle’ attitude;
- Sense of humour; and
- Desire to achieve and be rewarded for excellent results.
The expertise below is desired but not essential - all of the following can be learnt but the desire to learn and deliver and be part of an exceptional team is of critical importance:-
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, both for liaising with clients and our team;
- Strong project management skills, particularly in respect of the ability to anticipate issues and seek relevant support from our team to have them resolved proactively;
- Excellent attention to detail to ensure thoroughness and accuracy with all work produced;
- Ability to judge priorities across various pieces of work and levels of activities;
- A basic understanding of online business generation, including SEO, and what it takes for a law firm to succeed online;
- Proficiency with relevant online tools;
- Legal background is a bonus, but not essential given that you’ll be able to pick up a great deal of legal sector knowledge and experience from our team;
- Ability to motivate other members of our team during challenging times to keep projects moving forwards for client accounts;
- Ability to work under pressure to set deadlines; and
- Ability to work on your own, using your own initiative.
About Moore Legal Technology
We specialise in helping our law firm clients use the internet more effectively to:
- Increase their Turnover;
- Enhance their Brand;
- Improve their Efficiency; and
- Future Proof their Firm.
Founded by former lawyer Stephen Moore, what makes Moore Legal Technology unique is that most of our team members have a legal sector background - qualified lawyers, legal marketers and law graduates. With a blend of legal and technical expertise that sets us apart from our competitors, our aim is to help law firms to be successful. We have been involved in online marketing since 2003 and our primary focus is always on delivering significant returns on investment for our clients – our entire approach is built around this approach and informed by our experience of what works to generate new business.
What one of our senior employees says about the role (Dave Kerr LLB, Dip. LP., Client Relationship Director):-
“With MLT I’ve found a role that lets me use all of my abilities and has equipped me with other valuable skills like Search Engine Optimisation, Legal Content Marketing, Law Firm Website Building, Analytics & Data skills as well as a raft of business skills. In traditional industries, progression up the career ladder can be slow and job satisfaction (as well as work-life balance) can be low. At MLT, how quickly you progress is up to you – the team are great at identifying & nurturing your skills and allowing you to shape your own role. We need a blend of skills and you’ll be supported in developing yours using in-house training, external training courses and online learning.
As a young, growing, agile company there are great opportunities here for the right people and the digital marketing market is still in its infancy, certainly as far as lawyers are concerned. The online market for legal services is growing each year and there’s an enormous opportunity for those who are prepared to take it.
Not only that, but the company culture here couldn’t be any different to a law firm – it’s much more relaxed, everyone is treated as an equal, we don’t expect you to work until 11pm and you’ll be given autonomy and responsibility from the minute you finish being trained. If you are considering a career in digital marketing then I can’t recommend joining us highly enough.”
Closing Date: 5pm, Thurs 31 August 2017