Job Title: Front-end Developer
Job Type: Graduate (full-time)
Primary Location: Glasgow City Centre
Reports to: Tony Partridge, Head of Development & Technical Support
Apply: CV and Covering Letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing Date: 5pm, Thursday 11th April 2019
We have recently been experiencing continued growth and are looking for an enthusiastic colleague with a passion for all things digital to help our law firm customers succeed. If you’re a recent graduate, looking to kick-start your career in tech, then look no further.
Job description and primary responsibilities
We are looking for a Front-End Developer who can utilise HTML5, CSS3, JS, Joomla! Framework and Wordpress to develop effective user interfaces on our customers’ websites.
The successful candidate will work closely with our design and build team to help make our customers’ websites more visually appealing and enhance usability.
In this role, you will help with our day-to-day tasks involving any web technical issues and ensuring functionality and efficient performance across all our customers’ websites.
Required attitude and approach
Having the right attitude will be vital in this role. For us, culture is more important than skill for new employees. We look for individuals who can work with us to help both our clients' businesses and our own business grow. The following are required:-
- Passion for Technical Support
- Enthusiasm with every aspect of your work;
- Positive attitude;
- Tenacious mindset, with ability to find innovative solutions to challenges;
- Commercially focused, efficient approach;
- ‘Nothing we can’t handle’ attitude;
- Sense of humour; and
- Desire to achieve and be rewarded for excellent results.
Desired skills and expertise
The expertise below is desired but not strictly essential - all of the following can be learnt but the desire to learn and deliver and be part of an exceptional team is of critical importance:-
- Degree in relevant industry – technical support, web development
- Strong knowledge of web development tools and programming languages
- Knowledge of CMS – Joomla! would be preferential
- SEO knowledge would be preferential
Remuneration and benefits
Working with our growing team means you will be rewarded for your expertise, hard work and results you achieve for our customers, including in particular:-
- Competitive salary, dependent on experience;
- Bonus scheme;
- Company ownership options through our Share Incentive Plan;
- Career development plan;
- 25 days’ holiday (plus bank holidays);
- Pension (3% matched);
- Flexible working availability;
- Modern city centre offices;
- Unlimited amounts of tea and coffee; and
- Some days we have dogs in the office.
About Moore Legal Technology
We specialise in helping our law firm clients use the Internet more effectively to:
- Increase their Turnover;
- Enhance their Brand;
- Improve their Efficiency; and
- Future Proof their Firm.
What makes Moore Legal Technology unique is that most of our team members have a legal sector background - qualified lawyers, legal marketers and law graduates. With a blend of legal and technical expertise that sets us apart from our competitors, our aim is to help law firms to be successful. We have been involved in online marketing since 2003 and our primary focus is always on delivering significant returns on investment for our customers – our entire approach is built around this approach and informed by our experience of what works to generate new business.
How to Apply
To apply for this position please send an email to email@example.com containing a CV and a little description of yourself: career aspirations, hopes, dreams, - anything you think we should know.
Closing date: 5pm, Thursday 11th April 2019
We look forward to hearing from you.