New Job Vacancy for an Admin Support Assistant in Glasgow - an entry level position which would suit a school leaver or someone looking for their first admin support role.
- Job Title: Admin Support Assistant
- Job Type: Permanent, full time role
- Primary Location: Glasgow City Centre (option for remote working)
- Reports to: Alex McConway, Digital Marketing Executive
- Salary: National minimum wage
- Apply: CV and covering letter to
- Closing Date: Friday 27th May 2022
Based: Central Glasgow
Hours: Mon-Fri: 10am-4pm
About us: We are a digital marketing agency who specialise in helping law firms. You can find out more about us here.
Office: We are currently recruiting an administrative support assistant to handle incoming client requests, support tickets and perform general website administrative duties.
Day to day duties include:
- Answering client requests using our support software;
- Assigning and allocating tasks among the team;
- Editing websites;
- Uploading new pages to websites;
- Editing & uploading images;
What you'll need to succeed
Previous experience in an office environment is preferred but not essential.
- You must have good organisational and administrative skills and a keen eye for detail.
- You must be driven to deliver excellence and a high standard of customer care.
- You must be a confident communicator with good communication skills.
- You must be confident with Microsoft Office and in learning new software tools.
- You must be thorough and methodical in your work;
- You must display a positive attitude with the desire to learn and build on skills and knowledge.
- You must be confident in using your own initiative, in solving problems and in asking for assistance.
What you’ll get
- Full training
- Flexible & remote working when fully trained
- Experience of a wide range of digital marketing, tech and software applications
How do I apply?
Closing date: Friday 27th May 2022
We look forward to hearing from you.
Moore Legal Technology does not wish to engage Recruitment Agencies at this stage. In the event that speculative CVs are submitted by recruitment agencies, Moore Legal Technology reserves the right to contact these candidates directly and consider them for current/future vacancies without any financial obligation to the recruitment agency in question.