Social Media for Lawyers
As people and businesses, including potential clients, spend more time engaging on social media networks, such as Twitter, Linkedin or blogs, it is important that you can join the conversation, develop relationships and have your brand appearing prominently on their computer or smartphone screens when you need it to.
It is also important to ensure that your website receives relevant traffic through social signals, which can help to boost your rankings in search engines. We appreciate that Social Media Attracts Relevant Traffic (SMART) if you get it right.
7 benefits of social media for law firms
There are many benefits to be gained from law firms using social media proficiently. These include the following seven main benefits:-
- Increased awareness of your law firm and its services among target clients
- Increased relevant traffic to your firm's website
- Improved favourable perceptions of your firm's brand
- Development of targeted marketing activities
- Increased search engine rankings for your website by virtue of social media bookmarking
- Development of business relationships
- Generation of new business
How can we help you with social media marketing?
At Moore Legal Technology, we can help you by:
- Establishing, developing and managing optimised accounts on social media networks such as Twitter, Linkedin and Facebook
- Creating and maintaining an updated blog on your website
- Promoting your brand and website to thousands of our relevant Twitter followers and Linkedin connections
- Advising on best practice and policy for social media use
- Train your teams to get the most of social media for your firm
Social media for lawyers: client testimonial
“Working as a key part of the launch campaign for LawCloud, the implementation and development of a social media strategy has done a great job of boosting LawCloud’s online presence and has allowed us to make connections with parts of the legal market in the UK which would otherwise not have been possible through the more traditional forms of marketing.
We have been told we are now leading the way for cloud computing for law firms in Scotland and continue to make useful connections and develop business in England.” Warren Wander, Managing Director, LawCloud Limited
Social media training for law firms in the UK
We provide expert training sessions for UK law firms and lawyers interested in taking their social media marketing efforts to the next level. Contact us today on 0845 620 5664 to arrange a social media training session for your law firm.
Specialists in social media for business development for law firms, we guarantee results.
We can help you too - get in touch today for a free initial consultation on 0845 620 5664.