Pay Per Click (PPC) Adwords Campaigns
A 'Pay per Click' (PPC) advertisement is one which appears on the first page of Google for a certain term regardless of how well the underlying site is optimised. With Pay per Click campaigns, a small fee is paid to the search engine operator (most commonly Google, given their market dominance) in exchange for the ad. To prevent excessive spending, a budget is set beforehand, and once this runs out, your adverts no longer appear.
Fantastic results can be achieved by combining a pay per click (PPC) advertising campaign with good natural search engine results.
We can help you by:
- researching the keyphrases most closely associated with your business
- writing your advert copy
- establishing a campaign designed to achieve maximum results for minimum spend
- managing your campaign on an ongoing basis
Benefits of Google Adwords and Paid Search
The benefits to you are:
- you will receive more click throughs in areas where you are already performing well naturally
- cheap keywords will be used to road test click throughs for natural campaigns
- you will get attract more conversions
Contact our Law Firm PPC Specialists
For more information on this, or any other aspect of our internet marketing for law firms, contact us on 0856 620 5664.